Involved in our Community
We give where we live, work, worship, study and play.
Our company and our employees give freely of their time, talent and treasure to lend a hand.
We dedicate our core to credit unions. At the same time, we know the community we're part of extends beyond the credit union world. We have found many ways to get involved in that community:
- We take care to be good stewards of our environment. We use only recycled paper and soy-based inks. And we recycle our office printer cartridges and wastepaper as well as the wash and cleaning fluids from the press room and bindery shop.
- We provide signage for and golf in charity fundraiser tournaments.
- We judge student art and essay competitions.
- We collect books, school supplies and food for the needy.
- We provide our design and printing services for free to local schools, churches, sports teams and community organizations for signs, banners, fliers, postcards, tickets, website graphics and mailings.
- We edited, designed and printed a children’s book written and illustrated by members of Visions president Maggie Fielding’s family that was used as a fundraiser for the Children’s Miracle Network.
There’s no limit to our giving, because community is relative. Our motivation is simply to help.